Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Glittified.

I found a crate of light pink vases at Ikea a couple weekends ago, and the vases were marked $0.25. I couldn’t just walk by 25 cent vases; it’d be irresponsible! ;)


image source

So I took ‘em home and glittified ‘em for Valentine’s Day…

IMG_4040

And here’s the super easy process; it involves double sided tape and glitter…

IMG_4036

Yes, it’s as easy as it looks…

IMG_4029

One row down…

IMG_4030

IMG_4032

And three rows…

IMG_4034

The glitter isn’t permanent, and there’s so many different options with it. So fun!

IMG_4058

IMG_4055

I may or may not have gone overboard with project glittify: Ikea vanilla candle with double sided tape and gold glitter…

IMG_4057

I’ll share my tissue paper flower project next. Oh, and that gold candle below is my attempt at mercury glass-ish vase {post here} from a couple years ago.

IMG_4040

Are you feelin’ the love {of glitter}? ;)

signature4

project linked to: seven thirty three, smart schoolhouse, someday crafts, Lil Luna

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! What a delightful blog :) I was so blessed when I read your "About Me" and your desire to bring glory to the Lord. It's always a joy meeting other Christian women through blogging.

    Your vases are lovely and I love the glitter :) SO easy too - I will have to make some for my home.

    I am now following along and I look forward to visiting again!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Stephanie
    theenchantingrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...