Sunday, January 20, 2013

Baby Brynn.

I had the privilege of taking pictures of this 14 day beauty this weekend…

IMG_3823b-horz

She’s a tiny thing, but super cute and full of life! She was wide awake all but maybe 2 minutes of the session…

IMG_3853c

I met Brynn’s parents in college; my how our lives have changed. Now they’re first time parents and so in love with their new little girl…

IMG_3898b

IMG_3876b

IMG_3987d-horz

IMG_3821c

IMG_3901b

IMG_3808c

I love how she clung to her daddy in this picture…

IMG_3919b

IMG_3930c

IMG_3938b

IMG_3888c

And {just cause I love it}, I had to include a pic of Brynn’s nursery. How lovely is this! And her mom recovered the glider on her own! {Wow!}

IMG_4019b

I hope Brynn’s parents enjoy the pictures. To be honest, I always get so nervous when I take photos for people. I’m not a professional, nor do I ever claim to be; I never know if people will like their pictures. I really hope they’re pleased! {With such an adorable subject, how can you go wrong!} :)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...