Thursday, October 4, 2012

My sleeping beauty.

Sometimes, well actually most nights, I walk into the little one’s room to soak in the image of her sleeping peacefully. I’ve been blessed with a good sleeper. She doesn’t nap really well, but she sleeps well at night. She still gets up at least once a night, but honestly I enjoy snuggling with her while she eats in the wee hours.

I love to stand over her crib and thank God for the huge gift He gave Eugene & I. We prayed for years. I prayed for my children long before I was even thinking about marriage. God answered, and He continues to answer.

photo (1)

As I stare at her sleeping, I pray that I always remember the feeling of watching my little one sleep. Sometimes it brings me to my knees – kneeling at her crib. I don’t want to take a second of this for granted. I can’t believe she’s mine and that God trusts us with her. She is amazing.

I am so blessed.

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...