Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Family photos at the park.

It’s been a while since I’ve had the privilege of taking photos for families, but I was asked by a college classmate whom I also worked with at my first job. We met up at a local historical park, and the Fall scenery was just beautiful. The family was full of life and energy, and I truly enjoyed photographing them.

IMG_2226b

IMG_2161b-horz

IMG_2404c

IMG_2168b

IMG_2235b

IMG_2273b

IMG_2260b

IMG_2319b

IMG_2300b

IMG_2363c

IMG_2387b

Saved the best for last {in my opinion}!

IMG_2295b-horz

In full disclosure, I always tell people that I’m not a professional…I just enjoy taking pictures for friends. Hopefully the family is pleased with the result!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...