Saturday, October 20, 2012

Instagram unload.

It’s that time again – time for me to unload all my Instagram pics.

Here’s the {tall} little one. She’s 14 lbs 5 ozs at 4 months and 5 days {75 percentile in weight.} She’s 26” long {90% in height.} I guess although EVERYONE says how much she looks like her Daddy, she gets her height from me. ;)

photo-21

The pup loves to sit at the door and stare outside. He will do this all day…

photo-22

The weather’s been beatiful lately. Fall colors are definitely wondrous things…

photo-27

photo-23

Eugene was supposed to be putting the little one to sleep the other night. This is what I found…

photo-24

Seems a little backwards, huh.

The feeling of having a baby fall asleep on you must feel something a little like heaven.

photo-25

I was feeling crafty and DIY’ed the little one a felt Halloween-ish headband.

photo-26

She’s such a cute punkin.

signature4

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm now, I'm wondering if different Pedes offices use different charts, because I just took Jack for his 4 months and his weight was more, height less and he had different percentiles for both! Go figure!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...