Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Four months.

Time is absolutely flying. The little one is four months now. She’s showing more personality each day; she just goes with the flow happily, smiles lots, enjoys being outside, loves her daddy time, cuddles with mommy, and laughs at her uncle Dillan. As my sister says, “she’s so chill.”

4 months-horz

She’s such a happy baby. The only time she gets fussy is when she’s tired, has a stomach ache, or is hungry. Oh, or during tummy time. She hates tummy time. She has rolled over from her tummy to her back about 10 times, but I’m not sure she really knows what she’s doing; she just does whatever it takes to get out of tummy time.

{On another note, I can’t get over how red her hair looks in these photos. It actually is more blonde, but when she’s in sunlight it definitely has a red-ish hue.}

She’s talkative and has started making zerbert noises lately…lots of spit involved. Speaking of spit, she definitely seems to be teething {aka drooling like crazy!} I have to have a bib on the girl nonstop or her shirt will be soaked with slobber in minutes.

IMG_1861b

She isn’t a very good daytime napper, but I’m okay with it because she sleeps well at night. We typically have her to bed around 8pm, and on a good night she will sleep until 5:30 before needing fed. On a typical night, she’s up around 2:30 or 3 for a bottle and then goes back down easily until 7:30 or 8 am.

She’s smart and sweet, full of joy. Oh, I love our little pumpkin.

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...