Monday, July 14, 2014

Rehearsal dinner.

Eugene’s brother got married this weekend. It was a beautiful weekend, and we were honored to be a part of it. Eugene was the best man, the little one and her cousin were flower girls, and I did a reading during the ceremony. Here are a few pics from the rehearsal dinner night…

daddy

cate

cate2

flower girls3

family6

flower girls

cate3

photo 2 

family3
I posted the photo above yesterday in black & white, but I like the color version too, so I figured I’d share this one too. I absolutely love the picture above of my sister with the two girls. So much beautiful love!

The girls did a fantastic job at rehearsal! We were all hoping and praying they did just as well for the real deal the next day. :)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...