Sunday, July 13, 2014

Just one maternity photo.

Last time I was pregnant, I just wanted one to capture one picture as my maternity pic. This was it:

534812_10150884228454929_184492319928_9575789_288383129_n[1]

I love the simplicity of a silhouette, the focus on the round, growing belly, rather than me.

This time around wasn’t much different. Again, there was only one photo that I really wanted to get as a maternity picture this time around…and this is it:

family4

We arrived a little early to Eugene’s brother’s wedding rehearsal, and there was a perfect overhang that overlooked a beautiful golf course. It was the perfect setting to try for my one maternity photo. Eugene snapped this pic. of the little one reaching for my belly, again as a slight silhouette. I love this picture. She’s going to be such a great big sister, and we are all so anxious to meet the little guy!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...