Friday, December 6, 2013

Snow days.

Snow days were awesome as a kid, even cooler as a college student {if they ever happened.} But now that I have a little one & a spunky niece, snow days are the best yet.

IMG_8193b

She really likes touching the snow. It’s fun to see the simple things become so new and exciting to her.

IMG_8194b

My sister & I rocked that pink smurf hat when we were little. I’m glad it’s still living on…

IMG_8199b

IMG_8211b

IMG_8212b

IMG_8213b

If that’s not the face of pure joy, I don’t know what is! Thirty minutes of getting all the boots, mittens, hats, coats, socks layered on the girls for just 10 minutes of snowy fun is totally worth it. :)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...