Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Eve.

We have lots of family, all local. This is a huge blessing, and it also makes for an incredibly full Christmas week. A few days before Christmas, we went to Columbus to celebrate with my mom’s family…

IMG_8333b

IMG_8337b

Christmas Eve, we always have brunch with Eugene’s family. The siblings in his family exchange gifts after brunch. The little one got a fun expandable book on colors…

IMG_8350b

+And a snazzy new leather jacket…

IMG_8361

We managed to get the whole family in a photo. I am so thankful to be a part of this family!

IMG_8382c

After brunch is our Christmas Eve service at church, and then we head to my parents’ for dinner, new PJs, and my dad reading ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas.

IMG_8429b

IMG_8415b

IMG_8417b

The girls were really funny to watch during the story reading. They were interested for a minute and then spent the remaining part of the story running circles around grandpa’s recliner.

IMG_8433b

IMG_8439b

They got some adorable coordinating pajamas from Grandma. How precious is the photo below?!

IMG_8452b

Next up, Christmas day!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...