Friday, September 20, 2013

Happenings.

Here are some things that take up my daily happenings the last few weeks:

image (2)

Walks with little blonde cousins who make my sidewalks beautiful.

photo 4 (4)-horz

I made these a while ago. I wanted something sweet, but all I had was chocolate bark, marshmallows, and a few graham crackers. Voila – smore poppers.They were pretty tasty actually.

image_3

Peek-a-boo with my love.

image_4

She thought she was hot stuff this night - eating on the deck with two bibs & sunglasses.

image_5 (2)

Eugene & I went to a wedding this summer.

image_5

I love car rides/road trips with him. I’m so thankful we’re friends, not just husband & wife. I also love that he cracks himself up. I never laugh very hard at his jokes, but he always laughs at his own jokes, which then makes me laugh. Guaranteed smiles.

image_7

Eugene gets his workout with the little one…

photo 1-horz

We try to go on a walk every evening after dinner together. On the days that I’m working in the office, this view is what gets me though. After twelve hours away some days, taking a nice long walk while thanking God for the sunset and this sunshine is just what I need.

photo 2 (4)

So there’s a totally random grouping of mainly iphone photos that are long overdue for posting. :)

Happy Friday, ya’ll!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...