Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Five months.

The little one is five months old this week. Her personality is staying consistent since we first met: happy & easy-going. She’s sleeping through the night {from around 8:30 pm until 6:30 am} about half the time. The other half of the time, she’ll wake up around 3am or 4am, eat, and then sleep until 7:30 or 8 am. No complaints here!

5 months

She loves looking at ceiling lights, especially the button light in her room. She’ll stare at that thing for such a long time. Go figure, she doesn’t even seem notice the massive mobile I made! She sits up, reaches for things, and pulls herself up all on her own. She rolls both ways, and always wants to be where she can see what’s going on – never wants to miss any action. Oh, and she loves her pup. They finally notice each other, and she reaches for him & laughs at him.

IMG_2701b

She has started to realize she has toes…and that she can reach them.

IMG_2699b

She is full of smiles and giggles, especially when Eugene or I say hi to her.

IMG_2702b

She loves the Bible stories we read to her from The Jesus Storybook Bible at bedtime. {We love them too.}

IMG_2668b

And, yes, we matched at church this Sunday. Polka dot love. {I can’t believe I’m now that mom, but I’m going to embrace it.;)}

photo

I’m loving this age.

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...