Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sister, cousin, best friends.

My sister is one of the most resilient & strongest women I know. My niece is one of the most intelligent & spunky little girls I know. God has blessed me with a sister who is also my best friend, and the our daughters are quickly becoming best friends as well. {It makes my heart so happy.}

After the Wilson family session, I took a half hour to snap a few shots of these two beautiful ladies…

IMG_7966b

IMG_8050b

IMG_7960b

IMG_8012b

I’m pretty sure some tickling was involved in the photo below. ;)

IMG_7974b

The photo below just may be my favorite photo of all time. Oh how absolutely stunning are they…

IMG_8074b

I’m so thankful to God for blessing my daughter and I with our best friends. <3

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...