Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ten months.

Ten months have gone by since the day we met our little one face to face, and my how she’s grown!

photo-2

The picture above on the left is when she was about 9 months ago {she was just under one month old.} It’s been incredible to watch God grow my daughter at such a fast pace. She’s really starting to exude personality in the last month. She’s spunky, curious, stubborn {at times}, affectionate, friendly, and silly. She loves seeing people – it’s an instant smile & double-handed wave to them. She gets visibly excited when they wave & smile back. It’s been my prayer since I found out I was pregnant again that she would bring joy to those around her, and that’s exactly what she does. She is full of joy.

10 months-horz

IMG_4692b

She’s back to her old slobbery grin – two bottom teeth in and her top two trying to pop through…

IMG_4759b

She’s always been vocal, but now she’s much more communicative. Her noises seem more intentional and have a pattern to them. No real words yet {other than Mama, Dada, & Nana}, but she is definitely trying to communicate. Oh, and she “barks” whenever she hears a dog, pictured below…

IMG_4773b

Did I mention she’s curious?! Always, always trying to touch and experience something new.

IMG_4780b

Especially now that she’s cruising. Getting’ into everything! Keeps Mama on her toes for sure!

IMG_4697-horz

I could be wrong {first-time-mom and all}, but I think she’ll be walking very soon. She loves to stand & cruise, take a diving lung from one piece of furniture to the next, and will even stand alone for a brief second.

She now loves drinking through a straw. She absolutely loves playing with her volleyball {or any ball, really}. She’ll play roll/pass for at least a half hour straight. She also loves her toothbrush, more sucking on it than anything!

IMG_4788b

I hesitate to put this in writing, but she’s finally sleeping better. She goes to sleep around 8:30 and usually sleeps straight until 5:30 or 6:30. It’s been a huge relief to get consistent nights in a row with sleep, both for her and for Eugene & me.

IMG_4789b

She can wave, dance, play patty cake, blow kisses, all on command. My smarty pants! {Although, I realize I’m about as biased as it can get on evaluating her, ha!}

IMG_4790b

And I think it’s worth mentioning twice: this girl has personality!

IMG_4799b-tile

I love her silly self!

What a fun month this has been for us, watching her grow. :)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...