Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Let the games begin.

Eugene’s baseball team had their first game this weekend, and let me tell you, the little one loved being outside and watching baseball.

IMG_4584b

It was weird/normal Ohio weather: cold, sunny, windy, yet warm at times. {That’s why she’s rocking the Winter coat and Summer hat.}

IMG_4590c

What a goofy look!

IMG_4597b

Papa came out of the dugout to say hi to his grandbaby. {He adores her.}

IMG_4593b

We be stylin’ in our shades…

photo 2 (2)

I seriously couldn’t handle the cuteness of her hat and shades. Be still my heart!!

photo 1 (2)

photo 3 (2)

Eugene’s team won their opening game. Go Dada!

IMG_4605b

After every win, they play “Celebration” and the little one immediately started dancing.

She cracks me up!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...