Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Twelve weeks.

The little one still loves her changing table. She takes it all in, staring out the nearby window, with one hand grasping the orange railing and the other waving about happily.

IMG_1656b

This is her surprised face. Something about a huge black camera lens in her face had her a little shocked. Go figure.

IMG_1661b

This is my favorite face. I love her pouty bottom lip when she gets in a really deep sleep. Sometimes I wake up at night just to stare at her sleeping face and thank God for the answered prayer.

IMG_1665b

It’s not always roses. Today, for instance, was a pretty rough day. But I praise God for every second of the past twelve weeks of getting to know my blessing. She’s pretty incredible.

signature4

1 comment:

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...