Friday, September 14, 2012

Finally, a post about something other than my baby.

Remember my original blood-red living room? Oh, you forgot its horridness? Let me refresh your memory…

IMG_8410

Sick.

Well, we covered it in “winter wheat” paint and showed it a little TLC to get it to here…

IMG_2846

This was a hand-me-down couch, free office chairs, etc. After three years of keeping an eye out for a sectional that was reasonably priced, we finally jumped on a deal on this guy…

IMG_1716

We sold our old sofa, got the sectional on sale, and then it went even further on sale the next week, so we called the store and got the adjusted price – bringing us to a grand total of $550. {Cha ching!}

We love it; it’s comfortable, has deep cushions which is nice for my long legs, and both Eugene & I can lay on it at the same time without squashing each other. I thought it would make the room look smaller to fill it up with a hunkin’ sofa, but I actually think the space looks bigger. Love it.

And here’s the updated living room now, from virtually ever angle possible…

IMG_1697

IMG_1702

IMG_1706

IMG_1707

IMG_1709

IMG_1710

IMG_1711

I was excited to put out some of my Fall decorations too. I love this {splurge} Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake candle…

IMG_1714-horz

IMG_1715

And a side-by-side comparison for you fellow before & after fans..

image

image

Looks a little different, huh!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...