Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Another prom.

It’s almost a tradition now…I do Eugene’s sister’s hair & make-up when they have a formal dance. I enjoyed seeing Heidi get all prettied-up for her exciting evening. Isn’t she pretty!

IMG_0598

And here’s her hair…

IMG_0596

IMG_0600

IMG_0601

And I would be remiss if I didn't share a photo of her shoes…

IMG_0592

Here’s the mandatory sibling shot. {Dillan always makes fun of Eugene for the forced smile, but Dillan is never looking at the camera when I take pictures!}

IMG_0607

Heidi with her date {a baseball player}…

IMG_0610

And with the ‘rents…

IMG_0591

What a beautiful sister-in-law I have!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...