Monday, July 30, 2012

Instagram overload.

I should probably have blogged some of these photos as I took them, but – well – I have an infant and I don’t really have time {or two hands free} to blog all the time! So, here’s a massive photo dump of all my Instagrams in order of when they were taken over the last 7 weeks. {If you’re tired of seeing my little one, I suggest you skip today’s post!}

My brand new baby…

photo-15

Just an hour or so old…

photo-14

She looks so peaceful {and so much like her daddy}…

photo-13

Lots of sleepy pics…

photo-12

Happy Fourth of July, little one!…

photo-10

Sleeping on daddy’s chest…

photo-9

Always has her hands by her face when she sleeps…

photo-8

My babies napping on the couch…

photo-7

Finally, wide-eyed {and a bit unsure!}…

photo-6

Tummy time isn’t very successful because she loves to fall asleep on her belly…

photo-5

Hey, beautiful eyes!…

photo-2

She scrunches herself in the most uncomfortable-looking positions…

photo-4

After a bath. Ribbitt…

photo-3

Long fingers like her momma…

photo-2

Loves being swaddled…

photo(10)

Best smile ever…

photo(8)

My answered prayer…

photo(9)

I think it’s obvious with my crazy amount of photos, I love this little lady.

signature4

1 comment:

  1. You are so blessed!! What a gorgeous little girl you have. I'm a new reader. And I'm so glad I found your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...