- I’m 39 weeks tomorrow. I have a huge event tomorrow evening, so I’m hoping I can make it through that event and then meet my little girl the next day or so. That’d be ideal.
- I’m only able to sleep every other night now. It’s a weird pattern that’s forming. I don’t mind, but I feel like if I’m going to be up all night than I might as well have a baby to rock.
- I baked some sour cream coffee cake. Recipe’s definitely worth sharing in a post.
- Eugene’s been working hard at transforming the little one’s bathroom. It’s looking so much better!
- My brightly colored cloth diaper stash drying from their first wash makes me smile. Who knew diapers could make me smile?! I have 19, but I’m thinking I’ll need 10 or so more, but we’ll see. I got the all-in-ones that basically have the outside cover that adjusts to fit 8-35 lbs with snaps and then have bamboo cloth inserts that are the really absorbent part. I’ll do a post about my cloth diapering experience when I get more actual experience.
- I sewed a car seat cover. I really like the idea of it so that I can hide my baby from the
paparazzipeople at the grocery store. I know that sounds weird, but I still like the covering. I also love the bright pink & orange combo of fabric. I’ll do a post with more details some time on the measurements and process.