Monday, January 17, 2011

Fab Five reunion.

I had a fabulous time with my old college volleyball teammates. We caught up, relived old times, ate some awesome food, and joked about our love/obsession of our volleyball highlight videos (here, here, here, here, and here.)    This is us back in the day, trying to look intimidating, bahaha!

image

We kept up our tradition of exchanging a particular item of clothing, not necessary for mentioning. ;) But I will say, I got some with cameras on them! {Love it!}

IMG_8223

IMG_8226

What great memories we share together – times of gallons of sweat, honest tears, deep belly laughs, locker room powwows, common yet lofty aspirations, fighting through pain and injuries to play a sport we love, going 38-1 and being completely unsatisfied because of the 1, still being proud of all we accomplished {on the court & in life}, and walking away with a bond unlike any other.

IMG_8230

Love these girls.

signature4

1 comment:

  1. I loved your blocking prowess and your ability to hit the back corner... Guaranteed kill.:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...