Thursday, June 10, 2010

I like taking pictures outside.

I figured out that my crap-o camera has a macro setting. So maybe it’s not so crap-o after all! I wanted to try it out on some flowers around our condo. I also did some editing using my photoscape program {downloaded it free…free is awesome.} Pretty pictures. I like.

SDC14632

SDC14633 SDC14634 

SDC14636 

SDC14637

SDC14638

SDC14639

With my job, there’s a lot of leftover empty champagne and wine bottles. I think the look of the glass is beautiful, plus it matches my living room. Just soak the bottles in hot soapy water for a while {over night at least}, then for scrape off the labels. For the glue goo that just won’t come off, rub some vegetable oil on it and let it sit a while. It should just scrape off after that. I had these bottles just displayed empty, but I think they’re darling as flower vases!

SDC14640 

SDC14641

Whatcha think?

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...