Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Feels like it should at least be Friday!

Today's only Wednesday.  But it really feels like it's gotta be Friday. Ugh. I have an event tonight, so it's going to be a late one. And, honestly, I'm dreading it. It'll go fine, and it should be low-maintenance, but all I can think about is how badly I want to be at home with puppy and husby. I know, pitiful. What's going on with me? Why the heck am I so unmotivated to work, and why the heck do I just want to be a homemaker? If you knew me, you'd probably be surprised that I no longer want to "climb the ladder" and reach high for my goals. I just want to give God glory and love on my family. Weird, but it is what it is. P.S. I know people hate that saying, but for some reason I really like it, and it fits in my head perfectly!

I feel like sharing my prayer list: my sister, my soon-to-be-niece, my volleyball girls, my little family, Eugene's career path, Eugene's siblings, my attitude, wisdom, and that we are good stewards of what God gives us.

Last night we went to pick up our car. We were told the transmission was shot, and it'd be over $1,000 to fix. We took it in and found out yesterday that we only owed $200 because it was an electric problem. Can you say wondrous thing?! Thanks, God!

We also ate stroganoff for dinner. Again, I basically made it up as I went, and again, I slacked on the picture deal. It tuned out to be really tasty! I think it looked like this and included something like:


1 lb of ground turkey
1 jar of beef gravy
1/3 container of light sour cream
steak seasoning
onion powder
garlic powder
Reiman's egg noodles

Brown the turkey, stir in all the ingredients except the noodles. Cook the noodles according to the package. Combine & serve with green beans. Yum!

xoxo,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...