Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Watching a workout.

Eugene & I have been occasionally going up to the high school where he works to exercise. We run bleachers, run the halls, do plyometric, Eugene shoots the basketball and I do abs. Oh, and the little one sits and watches us. Apparently our fat rears attempting to exercise is entertaining to her! I really love the phone photo below. It looks so classic.

image

image-1

She especially likes watching her daddy shoot the ball…

image-3

image-2

And in case you’re wondering why my baby has a bandana on, rest assured. It’s not a bandana, it’s a knitted ear wrap thingy that her auntie made. It’s really cute, and it was a little chilly in the gym so I kept it on her.

I hope this girl loves the playing gym when she gets a little older like her daddy & I did.

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...