Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A roomie wedding weekend.

This weekend, I was a bridesmaid in my college roommate’s wedding in Cincinnati. Eugene & I stayed at a hotel after the rehearsal dinner, and the little one stayed at home with her Aunties. It was my first night away from her. I felt like I was missing something all night, but we both did pretty well with it.

photo-29

God blessed Melissa with an unbelievably beautiful day {especially for November in Ohio!} It was warm and sunny, and the bride was GORGEOUS. Here’s a photo dump from the weekend…

IMG_2772b

IMG_2773

IMG_2775b

IMG_2778b

IMG_2780b

IMG_2782b

IMG_2794b

Melissa definitely gets her sweet spirit from her mom…

IMG_2797

IMG_2801b

Seriously stunning…

IMG_2800c

IMG_2804b

I heart her so much!

photo-30

The happy newlyweds!

IMG_2807

This was probably one of the best bridal parties I’ve been a part of – no one complained about anything, everyone had fun, and the focus was always the bride & groom. Perfect :)

IMG_2809

IMG_2811b

She changed into blue shoes for the reception…

IMG_2812b

IMG_2816b

City skyline…

IMG_2826

The bowties were the groom’s thing. He bought all the groomsmen a different bowtie to wear to the reception…

IMG_2830

My roomie & me…we’re opposites {volleyball/soccer, tall/short, science/communication, etc} but we are wonderful friends. She’s so special to me!

IMG_2832b

The Mr. & Mrs…

photo-31

I love my family {so much.} At the reception…

IMG_2835b

The little one slept through the super loud music. She was awesome…

IMG_2844b

We even partook in the photo booth…

IMG_2870

The little one stayed in our hotel room Saturday night. She did fantastic, and loved sitting on the king-sized bed in the morning…

IMG_2856b

IMG_2859b

We had a wonderful weekend away, celebrating great friends.

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...