Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Three months.

My little one’s three months old now. She’s changed so much in the last couple of weeks – tracking objects with her eyes really well, reaching and grabbing toys, laughing, “talking”, responding. Even today, she rolled from her back to her belly for the first time. Her grandma {albeit, who is very biased} says she’s advanced. ;)

3 months1-horz

She usually has a walk at 7:00, bath at 7:30, bottle after that and then to bed around 8:30. She’s up again around 1:00 am and again at 5:30ish. A lot of times she’ll go back to sleep for an hour or so, but it’s tricky sometimes with my work schedule.

IMG_1746c

She’s such a “chill” baby. She’s incredibly low-key, like her dad, and is never bothered by anything. She only cries when she’s hungry.

photo

She’s happy and smiles big when she sees Eugene or me after we’ve been gone for a bit. She has the cutest voice…I don’t even mind when she cries because she sounds so cute.

IMG_1749b

I was given this hat by someone at church and I absolutely LOVE it! The flower is on a clip so it comes off. How adorable is this! {Type “Dingeman’s Darlings” into Facebook and you can get your own.}

IMG_1780b

My heart melts just looking at the pic below!

photo

Goodness, I’m blessed!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...