Monday, August 9, 2010

What is Espn?

Friday evening, I went to the rehearsal for the second wedding ceremony I coordinated for my church. I pretty much dislike wedding rehearsals because they’re always chaos & always leave me feeling like no one know what the heck’s going on…no matter how well planned and prepared we are prior to the rehearsal. Anyhoo, I’ve gotten to the point where I realize all rehearsals are going to be unnerving, but things always come together for the ceremony.

After the rehearsal, I took the pup to run around at my parents’ house.

IMG_1313

So the new debate is whether Espn is actually part newfie. He’s only about 60 lbs at 9 months, so Eugene thinks there’s no way he has any Newfoundland in him. Plus, check out the pictures below, you can see the pup’s got some red hair now, which makes us wonder if he is part Irish Setter instead.

 IMG_1310 

IMG_1312

I’m still stubbornly holding to the belief that he’s part Newfie, but who knows. Below is a few pictures from the web of Irish Setters…I guess I can see how it might be true.

image

image

Hmm, any outside opinions on this?

On our drive back from my parents, there was a beautiful sunset over the Reservoir water.

IMG_1314

Then Saturday was the wedding ceremony…and {wondrous thing} it went very smoothly! I got to see our friends, who just got engaged.

IMG_1316

The pretty bridesmaids waiting for me to release them. ;)

IMG_1317

Her father walking her down the aisle.

IMG_1323n

It was a nice message reminding the couple that if they focus on always growing closer to God, they will then consequently grow closer to each other.

IMG_1330b

And they were both very relieved when the ceremony was finally over! :)

IMG_1334b

I left straight from the ceremony to a class reunion we were hosting at work. That went well & at 11:00 when it was over I re-set the room for a wedding ceremony on Monday. Whew!

Sunday, I went to church with my mom {wondrous thing.} I met the Wade ladies for brunch at Simon Kenton Inn.

IMG_1356

And then, back to work for more wedding set up. Finally, I ended the weekend with a Shumaker ladies' movie night with Eugene’s mom and sisters. Rita whipped up some coffee drinks for us too.

IMG_1359

 IMG_1358

And again, I took in a beautiful pink sunset last night.

IMG_1360b

I’m trying to pump myself up for another wedding at work tonight.

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...